After a rash of suicides and suicide attempts by Canadian soldiers an ex-military man from Fonthill is speaking out about his own struggle with post-traumatic stress disorder.Curtis Harley sat down with Elise Copps today to talk about his fight to get the right medical care, and the devastation it has caused his family.
- DEADPOOL 2 With Ryan Reynolds Additional Photography in Vancouver From February 20th
- Flaming Lips Blue Rodeo to headline Riverfest Elora 2018
- Sandra Oh Its profoundly frustrating how slow real change is
- TOM MULCAIR JOINS IHEARTRADIO CANADAS CJAD 800 IN MONTRÉAL AND CTV NEWS
- Mother of 2 booted by Ottawa housing corp over child tax benefit